This dual-action power primer works 360 degrees around the eyes to make concealers AND eyeshadows STAY PUT. Concealers don’t crease, eyeshadows stay vibrant & true. Contains sodium hyaluronate known to hydrate and Vitamins C & E known to help fight signs of aging.
Stay don’t stray now comes in TWO neutral shades to suit all skintones (light/medium & medium/deep) and features a NEW “dip & dab” wand for easier application. Just a dab’ll do ya!
How to apply
Apply 3 tiny dots under your eyes & blend. Next apply 3 dots on eyelids & blend. Let set, then apply concealers & eyeshadows as usual.
Details -10.0mL 0.33 US fl. oz.Beauty tip
Wear it alone to help even out eyelid discoloration & under eye circles…it’s perfect for the no-makeup look.
My Take !
I have really Oily eye lids , and when I apply a little heavy eyeshadows they do tend to crease within an hour .I have herd allot of mixed reviews about Benefit Cosmetics Stay Don’t Stray so I wanted to try it out myself .I have normal skin, not too dry or oily and it works great! I like to wear it alone, for a nice clean tint that lasts all day . The Benefit Cosmetics Stay Don’t Stray eye primer has a yellow undertone which helps cancels all the redness and veins from your lid . I comes with a Doe fut applicator which is great .
The Benefit Cosmetics Stay Don’t Stray primer itself is not drying at all . It has a thick cream concealer consistency . I use my fingers to spread it , but you can definitely use a sponge for even light application
When it comes to eyeshadow primers, the Benefit Cosmetics Stay Don’t Stray eye primer is one of my favourite I own . I tried NYX and Too Faced, but this one works best for oily eyelids like mine .To me, it’s worth it to spend a little more on a product that makes my eyeshadow stay perfect for 6-8 hours, while it only lasted about 2 hours without primer. My eyecolor can survive Indian’ humidity and heat, a night out, and my oily skin when I’m wearing this.
I wouldn’t even bother putting eye makeup on without the Benefit Cosmetics Stay Don’t Stray eye primer.A must have in your beauty regime if you want to wake up your eyes and give your eye make up a clean, smooth canvas to work over.
Usually, any eye make-up comes off on the tissue. This time, I noticed I dabbed after the 1st drop and there was NO make-up on the tissue.This is a proof how amazing the Benefit Cosmetics Stay Don’t Stray eyeshadow Primer is , and I think everyone should definitely try it out .
Cannes Film festival is a fashion and Beauty Galore . I’m always on the look out for the best dresses . L’Oreal Paris Brand ambassadors / spokesperson Aishwarya Rai walks the Red carpet every year along with Sonam Kapoor , Frieda Pinto at the Cannes Film Festival . There were allot of bitter talks regarding Aishwaria Rai Cannes 2013 Look , but seems like she redeemed herself . Although in my eyes she is a true Indian Beauty .
Aishwaria Rai wore a Roberto Cavalli Gold and Silver Gown for the Cannes film festival 2014 . It was a gorgeous Fish cut , floor length gown with a small elegant trail . She paired it with Minimal accessories and Bold lips . Aishwaria Rai’s was rocking the mermaid curls , which complimented her whole ethereal goddess look .
I created a 10 step process to get the Aishwaria Rai Cannes Film Festival 2014 look / Makeup Breakdown according to me .
Prime your face with Moisturiser or Primer , for your makeup to last all night and create a seamless base for your foundation .
1.Aishwarya Rai’s foundation looks full coverage yet photo friendly . I choose the L’Oreal Paris True Match Foundation as it has a matt finish , yet looks very natural . If you have dry skin you can go for the L’Oreal Paris Matte Morphose Foundation , which has High coverage and less spf . Both of these Foundations blend amazing and provide a velvety base . Blend the foundation with the Real techniques Buffing brush for a natural finish .
2.If you have Oily to Combination skin , I would recommend to set your makeup with a Matte Pressed Powder . The L’Oreal true match pressed Powder is an amazing option . Aishwarya Rai skin does look glowy but not greasy .
3. Aishwarya Rai had a mild contour going on . As I have said previously , a little bit of contour can make the major difference in photographs , especially at the Cannes where your going to be photographed from every angle .I would recommend the Bourjois Paris chocolate Bronzer for a matte look , or the Bourjois Paris Blush in Amber D’Or for a more summery glow .
4.She had a Rosy-peachy Blush that gave her the perfect youthful flush in her skin . I found theMaybelline Cheeky Glow Blush in fresh coral.Blend it with a fluffy brush for a more natural look.
5.After removing excess shine . Its time to use some Highlighter on the top points of your face ,places that naturally catch the light . Aishwarya Rai’s makeup look youthful , with precise highlighting . The Benefit High Beam is a Natural highlighter , which leaves your skin with the perfect sheen and glow . Apply it to the tops of your cheeks , down the bridge of your nose to get that Aishwarya Rai glowy youthful 2014 Cannes look.
6. Aishwarya Rai for the Cannes 2014 had some bold brows going on . Even though they had a natural shape , they were filled-in pretty heavily . I would recommend Mac Charcoal Browns for brunettes . Use the Real Techniques Angle Brush for precise application .
7. It looked like she dint have much going on her lids . It looks from the pictures like she had a white gold eye-shadow throughout her lid and and in the inner corner . It is hard to see because all the pictures her eyes are open . Apply it evenly with the help of a fluffy brush and blend it till the brows .The Gold also emphasized the blue in her eyes
8. Aishwarya Rai’s eyes are the most dominant feature . To accentuate her almond shape eyes . It was a perfect cat eye , with a small flick . Nothing too dramatic . The Mac Gel eye-liner in Blacktrack is perfect and Long lasting .Use a precise Eyeliner brush like the Real techniques eyeliner Brush , take your time to create the perfect wing .
9.She had a little bit of Kohl in her top and bottom water Line .The L’Oreal Paris Kajal Magique is a perfect gel based liner which will not budge. Just to add some definition .Finish off your eyes with some dramatic lashes and Mascara . Loads of it on your top and Bottom lashes.
10. The lips where the talk of the town , Aishwarya Rai 2014 cannes look will be know for that bold lip . It was a orangish toned Red lipstick .It was Matte but had a bit of shine which caught the light . I would got for Rimmel London Kate Moss Liptick in 01 .